RWA Conference -Scavenger Hunt - I'm there in Spirit #free #ebook

San Antonio in July? I was thinking that's too hot to handle, and at the very last minute I decided to go anyway, and WHAM! Sold out! So, to prevent sulking, jealousy, and tears because everyone is going to the party except me, I'm going white water rafting in Colorado.

For those of you in San Antonio, consider this a SCAVENGER HUNT: My dear author friends who are attending promised to bring me back a book or two, and if you see my name ELIZA MARCH and book cover post cards go ahead and take one. Send a picture of you holding my post card, to me (elizamarchwrites@aol.com), and I'll send you a coupon for one of my eBooks for FREE.

See, I'm there in spirit. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you Get out there and look for those post cards! ~~ Eliza




Comments

  1. Have a great and fun-filled vacation! (p.s. I'm not attending RWA national either).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you benefit from my blog and thank you for commenting...