Wednesday Rants ... Music Free Radio

Has anyone else noticed when you get in the car and turn on the radio, there's nothing but jabber, jabber, jabber? Or that everyone's full of their own opinion and feels the necessity of spewing it all over you?

I want music BACK on the radio.

Somedays I... no, make that most days... I am reminded of my favorite fairytale..."The Emperor's New Clothes" Why, you may ask?

Here's why ...

I believe I'm just like the little boy sitting on top of his father's shoulders exclaiming, "Oh, why is everyone clapping? The Emeror is naked!"

If you want interruption free radio on your computer I recommend Pandora Internet Radio http://www.pandora.com/?tc=l-005399-0151-1149#/

Come back next Wednesday and I'll comment on some other obvious thing I noticed that no one else will talk about. I welcome suggestions or observations. I'd like to know I'm not the only one in the crowd who has decent vision.

Eliza

Comments