What Good Are Red Lights?

The only time I look forward to a red light is . . .

·       When I'm trying to finish a text or read my email

·        If Ive poked myself in the eye with my mascara wand

·       When I need to change the CD and the one I want is out of reach

·       When I ask myself, Did my cell phone just slide under the seat?

·        When the guy waiting at the corner is hotter than hell

·       When I dump my coffee all over the console

·       When I  dump my coffee all over me while Im looking at the hot guy waiting at the light

When do I want the light to stay green?

·       When the alarm went off five minutes after your appointment

·       When the guy at the corner is my ex

·       When the woman in the car next to me is the one dating my ex

·       When the woman in the car next to me is the ex of the guy Im dating

·       When the guy at the corner is someone I slept with and cant remember his name

Do you have any others? Sure you do!

Comments

  1. LOL!!! These are great - and sooo true. I want the light to turn red when I'm trying to finish my crunchy taco. You take that first bite and most of it falls down the front of your shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then the hot guy at the corner can help clean you up. Hmmm... Good Idea!
    ~Eliza~

    ReplyDelete
  3. . . .so I can add another entry on the crossword puzzle I am doing while trying to keep my eye on the light at the same time so those rude, impatient drivers behind me don't start "honking" me on. Takes real co-ordination, let me tell you!!!!

    From my friend, Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you benefit from my blog and thank you for commenting...