New Release from WIld Rose Press Author Diana Rubino

A BLOODY GOOD CRUISE is a fun-filled blend of the vampire world and luxury cruises.
Romance writer Mona Rossi can’t control her slipping book sales. She needs some new ideas, and fast! Her love Fausto Silvius works as a doctor aboard the Romanza, a luxury cruise ship. How about running a Motion on the Ocean writer's cruise? What better way to combine a career boost with a romantic Mediterranean voyage? 
But Fausto discovers hunters on board. They chase him and his fellow vamps, putting him in grave danger as they threaten to eradicate him with ancient daggers and other deadly weapons. He longs to bring Mona into his world, but how can he persuade her to join him as a vampire with these fringe lunatics on the hunt? In the prime of her human life she’s not sticking her neck out for a shot at eternity. She’s hard to convince. Then there’s the slight age difference as he’s pushing five hundred. 
Can he turn her and convince the hunters to join them?
Board the Romanza with some gorgeous vampires, fanatic hunters, and intrusive paparazzi for a fun-filled cruise of the Mediterranean. 
Published by The Wild Rose Press, A BLOODY GOOD CRUISE is available for Kindle on Amazon and The Wild Rose Press website. Worldwide release is June 13th from www.amzn.com/B00ILXYAI6
Paperback Link: bit.ly/1k8Vlrs
Please visit my new author Facebook page: 


Bloody Good Cruise by Diana Rubino is available now from The Wild Rose Press


Rating: Spicy
Page Count: 310
Word Count: 79977
978-1-62830-316-2 Paperback
978-1-62830-317-9 Digital
Excerpt:
Mona forced a dose of cheer through her jangly nerves. Vampire hunters wouldn't attack Fausto and his friends on this ship. Security was tight. "Well, you're here, so does that mean you've been going out, and aren't confined to your house any more?"
Fausto shrugged. "Almost. I couldn't wallow in self-pity forever. And I knew seeing you would make it worthwhile."
She smiled and gave him a genuine Italian cheek pinch. "I'll cheer you up, faccia bella, you can count on that. You must feel safe." She gestured at the tacky duds. "I mean, relatively speaking."
"Don't let this scare you, but--" He glanced around over the rims of his shades. Uh-oh. Whenever he said, "Don't let this scare you," it sent ripples up her spine. "I got an ominous message at the doctor's office earlier."
"What?" She swallowed a lump. "What kind of ominous message?"
He looked away, shaking his head. "Nothing to get alarmed about. The hunters just want me to know they're here. After the initial jolt wore off, I said, 'Okay, I'm being stalked again.' But I'm used to it. It doesn't make me constantly look over my shoulder like in the old days. My family's murder gave me a reality check. If they want me, they'll get me. I can't let it interfere with my work, or what little leisure time I have here. And you shouldn't either." He gazed at her adoringly and cupped her cheek, warming her entire body. "But you're still scared. All the blood's drained out of your face, and not in a good way." 

Comments