Scrivener: Pass the learning curve-fall in love

My love-hate relationship with Scrivener is coming to an end. As I learn more about it and practice, love is once again in the air. I always knew I was attracted to it, the pull was almost irresistible, but misunderstandings make any relationship difficult. So we're getting to know each other better. We're taking it slowly. Short projects like short dates give me time to evaluate what I've learned before I move on. There is so much to learn it's tempting to jump in and devour all the scrumptious parts. It's potential is limitless, but I'm finding it's better to do small projects and work up to the larger ones.
When I can I visit the YouTube training videos and have taken two short classes. One lovely author was kind enough to do a one on one with me on Facebook. Really, that was probably the most effective lesson because I could ask questions as I went. If you're a hands on learner then dive in. it's free for thirty days and then its totally reasonable for purchase. I'm in love and determined to make this relationship work.

Comments