Eliza March Contemplates #Boundaries. No #Spankings Today? Bring On The #Handcuffs

Variety maybe the spice of life, but to each his or her own. I liken sexual appetite to a preference for food: it's personal, varied, and ever-changing. Despite what I write, I'm not a sexual expert. I read a lot. And lately, eat a lot too. *GRIN*

My taste in literature is as varied as my taste in food. I used to be a picky eater but my appetite and taste in foods expanded (ha, ha, don't go there) changed. Fighting middle age weight gain (if I live to be 130 y/o) It would have been better to stay picky. So there are consequences to expanding your horizons in food. What about sex? What do I like personally...no comment. But think about this... If I hadn't tried new foods I would have missed experiencing various textures, flavors, and scents.

And like literature; if you never try new and different, will you risk never knowing exquisite pleasure, flavors, or adventures in reading?

Venture out a bit. Don't like French cuisine, try Turkish. Don't like the beach, try the mountains. Don't like syrupy romance, try erotica. Don't like a spanking, try the handcuffs.
  
Previous;y published copyright Eliza March 2012

Comments

  1. Really like your take on this....trying new and exciting things....working on that every day! Giving myself permission to "explore". Love it!

    Cheers!

    Elizabeth Knightbridge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you benefit from my blog and thank you for commenting...