ACROSS A CROWDED ROOM The full series is complete and #available today. See my #NEWS! #FREE on Kindle Unlimited.

I've been a busy bee this spring, and you are about to hear all my great news!!! And I have plenty.

As some of you know, I am an editor as well as an author, and I have a new workshop presentation I did out in Las Vegas the beginning of the month, called MAXIMUM IMPACT.
 The book is available at AMAZON CLICK HERE. It was a non-fiction best-seller and is available in both print and e-book formats. I had such a blast with all the authors and industry professionals that I didn't even gamble - not a penny!

Next, my youngest son graduated from college, as you all may have seen on my Facebook pages.  I happy danced for a week...really, I'm still dancing. But the best part was that all my children were together again for the first time in six years. We are scattered all over the country so it's not easy negotiating five kids and five states. It was so much fun to see the grandchildren together, too.

So I don't know how many of you are interested in my personal life. I do have those children to keep up with and three grand children and seven grand animals. Go HERE on FB if you want to follow me and keep up with my personal and professional antics. Or HERE on FB for just my professional author page. Or HERE for my simple book list page. You can keep up with me on any level you choose.  All my books are available HERE at my AUTHOR PAGE on AMAZON. It's convenient to FOLLOW me there if all you want are updates about when my new books come out.

Now today the third book CYBER SEDUCTION in the ACROSS A CROWDED ROOM series is being released.  The entire story is now available in e-book format. I will be making the print version available in one book soon.

Comments