YOU’RE entitled to panic when . . .
· You go to close your manuscript in Word and it asks you if you want to save any changes and you swear you didn’t make any.
· You get up during the night, don’t turn on the light and step in something wet
· Worse yet ... something scurries over your foot
· Or you walk into a spider’s web large enough to be a curtain
· Or you bump into someone and remember no one’s home
Now, here are some alcohol induced panic moments:
· You roll over in bed and you don’t recognize the person beside you
· You turn to the other side and there’s someone else laying there you don’t recognize
· You walk outside and don’t have any idea where you are
· It’s not the right season
· Did you remember to put on underwear this morning?
Can you come up with any other panic moments? I bet you can!
Don’t forget to order your copy of THE LION, THE LEOPARD AND THE WOLF. It will be available tomorrow from Siren-BookStrand Publishing
Have a Great Day