- DIRE MOON for Decadent Publishing Spring 2017
- Gemini: The Fae Mythology Spring 2017
- The Power of the Light [Gemini Prophecy] December 2017
- A time travel Wild Highland Winter is on tap for next Christmas
- And a paranormal Highland Spring is in the works 2018
- As the Chair Turns: Follow the humorous adventures of a sexy Siren in an exclusive Boca Raton Spa where all the customers are human and all the employees are paranormal. Fall 2017
- All you Hearts of Darkness fans - I need a name for Max's story. Win the name contest and get credit in the book!
Follow up to a popular book: A Sizzling Highland Spring (Sensual Journeys)
So far it's pretty darn sexy, but I'm loving this plot line and the characters. Naomi the heroine is Ailsa's best friend (in #Hot Highland Fling [Erotic Journeys]) from America. After she caught her, so called, boyfriend in their bed with a graduate student, and discovered he took credit Naomi's doctorate research, she's determined to take a page out of Aisla's Cinderella story. She needs to rethink what she wants out of her work and her life...and that includes what kind of man and the type of sex. She considers releasing her inhibitions and experimenting, but she needs someone safe--someone who isn't looking for a commitment--because that would ruin everything.
Ailsa and Colin provide the perfect opportunity... They need a "house" sitter for their castle in Scotland over the summer while the University investigates a faery mound (cairn) discovered on their property. Naomi's lifelong dream has been to excavate an untouched cairn, and while she's there Colin asks her to appraise the objects in the old castle dungeon.
I'll post unedited excerpts as the story develops on my BLOG. Please comment. I love to hear what my readers think. ~~~ EM
There's still more outlining to be done for the SciFi distopian book I started for NaNoWriMo 2015. As ideas come to me, I get right to it.
For all you paranormal fans - The 4th book in the Hearts of Darkness is in the planning phase. I have a few new characters to add and a few old ones whose stories need to be told. Who doesn't want to know what Ramon is? Who can't wait to see Max convince the demoness/halfling he's right for her? And OMG, don't you just want to rub yourself all over that cajun wolf, Garr? So many men, too many choices! Where to start?